This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.vidriosorribes.com, which is owned by ARTESANÍA EN VIDRIO J. SORRIBES S.L.U (hereinafter, VIDRIO SORRIBES).
Browsing the VIDRIO SORRIBES website gives you the status of USER of the same and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notification by VIDRIO SORRIBES, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to read its content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user, in addition, is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to VIDRIO SORRIBES or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and VIDRIO SORRIBES may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
VIDRIO SORRIBES, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: ARTESANÍA EN VIDRIO J.SORRIBES S.L.U
- Its CIF is: B97853923
- Its registered office is at: CALLEPEPITA, 28 bajo - 46009 - VALENCIA
- VIDRIO SORRIBES is registered in the Valencia Mercantile Registry, Volume 8608, Book 5896, Folio 212, Page V-119347, 1st Inscription
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact form through the following link.
- Phone Number: 963 482 307
All notifications and communications between users and VIDRIO SORRIBES will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free. However, VIDRIO SORRIBES may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to VIDRIO SORRIBES and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of VIDRIO SORRIBES and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of VIDRIO SORRIBES or third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which VIDRIO SORRIBES provides its services.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of VIDRIO SORRIBES or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of VIDRIO SORRIBES or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to VIDRIO SORRIBES, without any of them being transferred to the user exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of VIDRIO SORRIBES, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between VIDRIO SORRIBES and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by VIDRIO SORRIBES of its contents or services.
VIDRIO SORRIBES is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
VIDRIO SORRIBES excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, VIDRIO SORRIBES is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations in unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, VIDRIO SORRIBES declines any responsibility regarding the information that is found outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. VIDRIO SORRIBES does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. VIDRIO SORRIBES is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to VIDRIO SORRIBES duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.